Alkaline Vegetable Broth is easily customizable, according to your taste. It is also an excellent source of electrolytes. This broth is a great choice, when you have been under stress, or fighting illness. The photo is actually of the vegetables and broth pureed in a vitamix.
2 cups spinach
2 cups broccoli heads
2 quarts distilled water
3 cups celery stalk
1 small zucchini
1. Chop all the vegetables into very fine pieces.
2. Place them in the water and bring to a boil with the lid on.
3. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Strain and drink the broth, or puree the broth in a Vitamix.
5. This broth will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator. It may also be made in larger quantities and frozen.
6. Add seasoning as desired.