You can make your own oatmeal soap, for less than you pay at the store by using your leftover small pieces of soap.
1/2 C. soap scraps
1 C. water
Oatmeal (you can grind in a food processor to obtain the texture you prefer)
1. In a dedicated pan (for soaps) add ½ c. of soap scraps to 1 cup water.
2. Place pan on the stove on low to medium heat. Allow it to dissolve.
3. When the mixture is fully melted, stir in enough fine oatmeal to form a stiff batter.
4. When the mixture becomes very stiff, grease an old dish or mold and pour the soap mixture in.
5. Before it gets too hard remove from mold and slice into bars.