In case you haven’t noticed I have a sweet tooth. So here is my version of a healthy, sugar free, gluten free, grain free chocolate chip cookie.
1/4 cup ghee
1/4 cup lakanto
Chia gel (1 Tbsp. Chia +3 Tbsp. Water)
2 tsp. Vanilla
1-1/4 cups almond flour
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Coconut flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 cup. Cacao nibs
1. Place softened ghee, lakanto , vanilla and chia gel in food processor. Process for 30 seconds to blend.
2. Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Process till well blended. Remove “S” blade and stir in cacao nibs.
3. Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough into a parchment lined cookie sheet. Flatten , as these won’t spread much on their own.
4. Bake at 350, 9-12 minutes or till golden.
5. Remove cookies from tray and cool on wire rack.