This simple raw toast is very versatile. I enjoy it with nut butter and sliced strawberries for breakfast, but I have also cut it into smaller pieces and used the crackers as a snack or with a dip.
Try it with herb & garlic cheese spread.
2 ¼ C. Filtered Water
1 C. Flaxseed
1 C. Rinsed Buckwheat
¼ tsp. Salt
2/3 C. Sesame Seeds
½ C. Raisins, Chopped
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Set aside for twenty minutes until mixture is gelatinous (from the flaxseed and buckwheat).
3. Spread mixture evenly onto a teflex lined dehydrator tray. The mixture will fill the entire tray.
4. Dehydrate at 104 degrees for 3 to 4 hours, or until firm enough to flip over.
5. Flip onto another dehydrator tray, peel off teflex sheet, and score into nine slices for toast or smaller squares for crackers.
6. Dehydrate for another 5-6 hours or until the desired texture is achieved.
Products used in this recipe: