Roasting cauliflower caramelizes it and gives it a wonderful sweet flavor You can get a large number of slices or “steaks” from a cauliflower. The seasonings you add can impart a wide range of flavors, so be bold and experiment. You might enjoy lemon & garlic, cumin & coriander or even a simple salt and pepper.
1 large head of cauliflower,
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons Bragg’s Liquid Amino’s
2 teaspoons water
1- 1/2 teaspoons Agave nectar
1 green onion, minced
1 teaspoon grated ginger
2 teaspoons Gomasio
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the head of cauliflower lengthwise into 3/4 inch slices.
3. Brush the cauliflower with olive oil on both sides and lay out each slice on a large baking pan.
4. Roast the cauliflower slices for 30 minutes, or until the tops are browned.
5. In a small bowl, whisk the liquid aminos, Agave, onion, ginger, water, and sesame seeds and pour over the cauliflower steaks.
Here’s what I used: