The wonderful thing about chia seed pudding is it’s versatility. You can create any flavor you want based on the variety of fruits, juices or other foods that you add. So be bold and experiment with some of your favorite flavors.
1 -1/2 cups of almond milk (or rice or coconut milk)
1-4 tablespoons of sweetener to your taste preference (such as maple syrup, agave, honey or a few drops of stevia)
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/3 cup of chia seeds
1/4-1 cup of berries or coconut
OR 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
1. Whisk the milk, sweetener, fruit and extract until smooth.
2. Stir in chia seeds.
3. Pour into bowl or divide mixture evenly between 4 small glasses or dessert dishes.
4. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Then, chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
6. Mix in your favorite berries, fruit, coconut or whatever else you like.